Mô tả công việc
Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated, and experienced teachers of Mathematics to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach Mathematics classes at Secondary school levels. The course of study follows the relevant Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
· Teaching Mathematics to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress, and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development, and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree qualification in Subject to be taught
- Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable
- Preference will be given to those graduating with honors or holding a Master’s degree.
• At least 3 years’ experience of working as a Secondary School Subject teacher in a similar position is required for this position
• Experience and/or interest in teaching Mathematics in a secondary school (grades 6-12) setting
• Experience of Cambridge International curricula is desired, but not essential
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
· Fluent level English speaker
· Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
· Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork.
· Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and positive outlook.
• Online LMS/teaching experience or willingness to adapt
• Desire to add to the overall development of the academic programme
• Adaptability of teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
• Passion and ambition to motivate students to reach their full potential
• Experience in an international or ELL environment is a plus
• Airfare support
• Relocation allowance (Overseas hires)
• Housing Allowance
• Paid National and School holidays
• Summer payments
• International health insurance
• Vísa, Work permit and residence card provided
• Dependent Vísa, Work permit and residence card support
• Discount for children‘s tuition fee (bilingual education)
Safeguarding and Student Welfare
Vinschool is committed to high safeguarding standards and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and those who work in the school. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity check, qualification verification checks and DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent).
When applying please provide three professional referees, including your most recent line manager, with their position and email contact details.
** Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, or the United States. Passport holders from other countries are welcome to apply, but be aware that additional qualifications and approval from the government may be required before the issuing of a visa and/or work permit.